About Us >> Aims & Objective
Aims & Objective
In our educational institutions we aim at promoting the growth of integrated personality of the student by imparting to him/her a sound moral, intellectual, aesthetic and physical education in order to prepare him/her to face the challenges of the modem world.
- Spiritual: To educate and form persons who can be, temples of God, persons dear to God as His own possession. (H.E. page 28)
- Moral: To promote the education of the heart without which no personality is complete nor is a person mature, the education which presupposes (i) the desire to think about others and make them happy. (ii) The means to dilate, enlarge the heart which is the only power capable of creating things beautiful, grand, useful and happy. (H.E. page 28).
- Physical: To develop and maintain a sound body establishing habits and attitudes that are good and healthy thus contributing to his/her physical and emotional growth.
- Intellectual: To develop with special care the intellectual faculties and to form the ability to judge rightly. (Declaration on X'tian Edn. Art.5.)
- Aesthetic: To create a concept of truth, beauty and goodness, and an appreciation for the same, art, music, dance, drama, literature etc.
- Cultural: To assimilate the culture of the country through its conservation, transmission and renewal, and to appreciate all cultures of other regions and other nations.
- Social: To become increasingly aware of those around his/her and their needs, to realize his/her duties to society and to develop a sense of belongingness, to accept all people as brothers and sisters, and work towards justice, peace and freedom, to defend the rights of feminine freedom.
- Emotional: To grow in self-awareness, to regulate his/her emotions and to reach mature growth by self-acceptance with his/her potentials and limitations.
- The crowning glory of any educative process is to bring the student to a conscious choice of his/her state in life in harmony with the divine inspiration and with his/her personal aspirations and inclinations. Thus our philosophy of education sets before us the ideal of educating our students to be spiritually. Oriented, morally upright, socially concerned and intellectually well-informed persons.