Rules & Regulations
- Every student should bring with him/her daily the school diary. If a pupil loses
the diary, he/she will be subject to disciplinary action. A fine will be levied
and a new diary will have to be purchased.
- Pupils cannot be admitted into the school without the Transfer Certificate of the
school last attended.
- Student should come to school clean and tidy in their school uniform. All are obliged
to wear the uniform under penalty of expulsion from the class.
- Students must not remain in the class rooms during the recess and PT. period.
- When students move along the corridors or verandas as when changing classes or excusing
themselves they must keep SILENCE and walk in single or double file.
- No student will be exempted from P.T. without doctor's certificate. Those who are
thus excused must have their certificate countersigned by the principal and watch
- Punctual and regular attendance is insisted upon. Leave of absence may be granted
for sufficient cause but on application from the parent or guardian that must be
made in advance whenever possible. When sending an application for leave NAME, CLASS
& SECTION must be clearly mentioned.
- Running, playing or shouting inside the school building and verandas is never allowed.
- Verbal request through servants to allow students to go home before the school gets
over will not be complied with.
- Students should not leave the school premises during class hours without the permission
of the Principal.
- All students are responsible to the School authorities for their conduct in and
out to school.
- Irregular attendance, insubordination to teachers, inattention to school work, obstinacy
in work & deed, willful and repeated breach of school regulations are sufﬁcient
reasons for the dismissal of student.
- If a student continues to be absent without a leave note for more than ten
working days in succession, his/her name will be struck off the register.
- Students who cause damage of any kind in the class or premises will have to make
good the damage done.
- a) No books (other than text books or library books) magazines or papers may be
brought to the school.
- b) Pupils are forbidden to bring crackers, explosives and other dangerous materials
to school. Disciplinary action will be taken against such offenders.
- c) Money should not be lent or borrowed or articles exchanged. Students are not
allowed to make any collection of money to any purpose without the speciﬁc permission
of the Principal.
- The school authorities do not hold themselves responsible for the student's loss
of money, book, cloth etc. Articles found in the school premises are to be handed
over to the school office.
- Students are prohibited from wearing gold ornaments in the school.
- All pupils should endeavor to excel in the practice of good manners and obedience
to their teachers and elders. Pupils are expected to attend all School functions
- It is compulsory for the students to complete 75% of attendance in a year to make
them eligible for promotion to the next class.
- All the students are required to speak English in the School.
- Buying of sweets, ice cream etc. from hawkers on the streets outside the school
premises is strictly forbidden.